Thursday, February 28, 2013

Back to NYC with Mour

I am having such a good time traveling states and countries like a good princess should and I know you bitches is jealous I live the good life and LOVE IT! I will be with Mistress Mour for 3 weeks in NYC fine dinning and doing some photoshoots together. Hopefully we both will find some good slaves to spend lots of cash on us and take us shopping like spoiled brats should. I will be having my NiteFlirt lines open for you ready to worship and send those good tributes. Mistress Mour and I are enjoying Miami this weekend then off to NYC to party in Manhattan I don't think you boys ready for double the fun we will make sure you guys go broke. Miss Mour is cooking for me and let me tell you she cooks some good meals I don't want her to leave back to Dubai because that's where she lives I wish I could keep her but I'm sure you guys can pay for her flights to have her visit me more often. Off to nomnomnom down bye bitches.