Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I wanted to wish everyone a good Merry Christmas. I am packing to leave to Dubai for a vacation and birthday weekend with another mistress which I cannot wait because it's so beautiful and peaceful out there. If you want to send me some gifts please make sure to check out my GIFTCARD page or send me a tribute on my NITEFLIRT page. I haven't been blogging much because so many slaves have been taking good care of me keeping me off the net and social media so I can enjoy their cash and shop the glitz & glam. If I don't post for a few weeks I might be having a good time in Dubai so here are some photos for you to drool while I'm gone.

I been playing with hair color so I might permanently keep this hair color not sure but this is my new color ginger brown.




Your Cuban princess always looks hot in any hair color right?